Book Your Sailing Holiday - Yacht Charter - --- Course
Here is all the information to book your Learn to Sail Yacht Charter, Sailing Cruise, or --- Practical or Theory Course. Sailing Holidays in South East Asia - Langkawi, Malaysia - Phuket, Phi Phi, Thailand Singapore - Philippines- Andamans - Myanmar Burma
Please Contact Us to let us know your basic requirements and dates. When you are ready to book please read our Terms and Conditions and then complete a Booking Form once you submit your form you will have agreed to our Terms and Conditions. Up to 20% discount Sept/Oct 2013
Standard Cruise & --- Course Price (7 days 6 nights per head)
|Cruising, Adventure Sailing||999||1,300||1,650||49,000||4,900|
|--- Comp Crew, Day & Coastal Skipper||999||1,300||1,650||49,000||4,900|
|--- YachtMaster Prep Course + RYA fee||999||1,300||1,650||49,000||4,900|
|Other Special 5 Day Courses Per Person||725||950||1,250||36,000||3,600|
|Whole boat charter per week|
|2 People........Peak Season||4,000||5,200||6,600||205,000||20,500|
|2 Pax................High Season||3,400||4,295||5,460||170,000||17,000|
|2 Pax................Low Season||2,850||3,595||4,560||142,500||14,250|
|4 Pax...............Peak Season||5,400||6,750||8,100||270,000||27,000|
|4 Pax................High Season||4,500||5,625||7,260||225,000||22,500|
|4 Pax................Low Season||3,800||4,780||6,150||190,000||19.000|
|6 Pax...............Peak Season||6,350||7,800||9,990||310,000||31,000|
|6 Pax................High Season||5,200||6,495||8,390||260,000||26,000|
|6 Pax................Low Season||4,700||5,895||7,520||235,000||23,500|
|Sunset Charters (4 hours)||500||600||800||24,500||2,450|
|Day Charters (8 hours)||800||960||1280||39,000||3,900|
|Overnight (24 hours)||950||1,140||1,520||46,500||4,650|
Own Boat Tuition
|Refundable deposit if required (see our booking conditions)||600||750||1,100||36,000||3,600|
NB Prices are subject to change at any time prior to booking due increased costs and/or exchange rate fluctuations.
- All meals tea coffee etc. taken on board Meniscus (full board is available unless you choose to eat ashore).
- General sailing instruction and involvement in the day to day sailing and other activities aboard Meniscus.
- --- practical courses and certificates as appropriate.
- Use of snorkeling and fishing equipment. (Divers need to be qualified and arrange their own insurance.)
- Use of bed linen and towels (but please bring a beach towel).
- Use of wet weather clothing if required.
- Use of safety equipment as appropriate. Meniscus is equipped to MCA requirements for category "2" - offshore passage making or.
- --- books and additional course materials which you may choose to buy.
- Alcoholic beverages, sparkling soft drinks and bottled water.
- Immigration, customs, port dues, national park fees and any other local tax.
- Sundry additional charges as specified in relation to a specific trip.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ARRANGE
- Return travel arrangements
- Hotel accommodation for the beginning and end of your holiday
- Any visas required.
- Any necessary vaccinations/medication e.g. malaria tablets in some parts of the world.
- Spending money for drinks aboard and ashore,
- Excursions ashore, restaurant meals, souvenirs, local taxes etc..
- Personal travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Transfers to and from airport
Things to Bring:-
- Please bring as little as possible, you will not need much unless you have other travel plans
- Please use a soft light weight travel bag it will be easier to stow on board
- Local currency for meals ashore, local fees, drinks aboard etc.
- Meniscus is a bare foot boat but if you want to wear shoes on board they must be light weight, clean, white soled and only for wearing on deck
- small personal medical kit: painkillers, sea sickness, stomach, antiseptic, plasters, etc..
- sailing gloves for tender hands - optional
- light waterproofs for normal trips - check if warm clothing is needed for a potentially cold passage
- 12 Volt charger for your phone and other accessories
- sun glasses
- sun hat
- swimming costume
- long sleeved top or body suit for swimming in case of jelly fish
- beach towel
- your favourite music cassettes or CD’s or Ipod
- note pad and pencil if doing a course
- anti malarial's if appropriate
- mosquito repellent - please bring roll on or creams
- Do Not Bring highly flammable jungle formula sprays or the swabs which both strip paint and varnish.
ASSISTANCE WITH PLANNING YOUR TRIP
When you are ready to book your Learn to Sail Yacht Charter, Crewed Sailing Holiday or --- Practical and Theory Courses and have decided on the place or places you would like to visit, or specific dates when you would like to be on board, please Contact Us and we will be happy to confirm precise dates and provide what information we have collected on possible travel arrangements to your holiday destination
We can recommend some local hotels and make the booking for you. If you are interested please let us know where you might wish to stay, your budget and what you would like to do or see while there.
Back to Top - Bookings